Here at Care At Home, we really do care.
We provide care for people in their own homes. This is specialist, full-time, live-in care for those need support with daily living, yet who want to maintain their dignity and independence and continue living in the comfort and safety of their own home.
Ongoing care and companionship lets you carry on living your life at your own pace in the comfort and security of your own home, while giving your family peace of mind.
Providing 24 hour care and support, particularly for a member of your own family, can be very tiring both physically and emotionally. Sometimes you just need a break.
It is generally accepted that people with mild dementia will enjoy a greater sense of peace and contentment if they can continue living in the familiar surroundings of their own home.
Our services >
If someone you love has been diagnosed with a terminal illness and wants to spend their remaining time in their own home, we can help you fulfil their wishes.
Why Choose Care at Home
- Our care is personalised. We offer a free assessment and a trial period to make sure you are getting exactly the right support, and that you’re happy with it.
- We are specialist providers of live-in care with 25 years’ experience. In choosing Care At Home you are placing your loved one in safe and experienced hands.
- We are still family-owned and family-run; our small team is passionate about providing you with a quality service.
- All our carers are personally selected, and directly employed, trained and monitored by us. They adopt our values of compassion, empathy and diligence and become part of the Care At Home family.
- We work to make the process as easy as possible for you with no hidden charges and no strings attached.
How our popular trial works
Nothing could be simpler than arranging a two week trial. Just give us a call and we will arrange a home visit, so you can tell us about the sort of help and support you are looking for. Once we understand your requirements, we can then choose just the right carer to match your wishes and needs. Your two week trial can then start as soon as you are ready. Find out more
What our clients Say
Adele is a big hit with mum and I certainly am at peace leaving her in controlDaughter of Mrs C, Southend
I like the fact that Angela lets me do things and doesn’t just do them for me. She is always trying to find places to go so we go out a lot which I enjoy.Mr A, Longstanton
Mum has been able to stay in her own home and in her own surroundings. Her friends and neighbours can still call in and she can still enjoy her beautiful garden.Daughter of Mrs P, Wokingham